Thursday, August 15, 2013

Well we haven't met yet.  But we may next week.  Any moment I have where I have some quiet time, my brain and my hormones are fixated on meeting him.  I've thought of hundreds of things that might happen, but you never really know until you're with someone.  What I do know about him,  he's younger than me (almost 9 years), taller than me by a couple inches (until I put heels on).  He's got me by about 50 lbs and based upon the photo I've seen, his cock is almost twice as long as my little thing.
So, I'm trying to keep my schedule available (which is never easy for me).   Then I want to be femme presentable for him but be able to clean up quick for the rest of my day when we're done fooling around.
Of course, for all I know, I'll have more to remove than just makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment