Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So now I'm in my 20's and I'm working and I've got my own place.  What's a gurl to do?  Find a man.  I wasn't really out or anything like that.  I didn't live as a gurl, and only was being femme part time when the mood or urge struck me.  But I did know that there was something I needed to finally try and there was only one place to get it.  Between a Man's legs. So I tried the chatlines and personal adds.  Not much at first but I did end up hooking up a couple of times with much older guys.  The first, wasn't very good and a little creepy for me.  He had clothes for me to wear, which were more for a young skater boy than a skater boi.  He tied me up to a bed spread eagle and played with me a while before undressing himself and straddling my chest to feed me his cock.
It was short, not very sweet and I was out of there, chalking it up to experience. 

It was a while again before I met up with the next man.  He too was much older than me and totally pervy in hot older man way.  At least he wanted me to be a girl with him so that was a plus.  He had an apartment nearby and I came to him, half femme, some makeup on, a skirt, heels, top.  Damn, I guess I was more girly than I gave myself credit for.  Anyway, he liked what he saw and was gentle and seductive.  After a glass of wine I was in his bed, in my panties and bra with his cock in my mouth.  He played with my clit and gave it some attention and was caressing me and treating me like his little girl.
We rolled around in his bed for a while, sucking, licking and kissing.  He came, I didn't.   I did find it pretty hot and exciting to finally have a man treat me like a girl though and that was worth it all.   I hadn't crossed the ultimate threshold yet, but I was dipping a painted toenail over the line for sure.

It wasn't too long before I met Dan. We met on a chatline and had some hot sexy talk and came to the conclusion that he liked girls like me and I needed to get some more cock.  First we met in a parking lot, he had a pickup and I showed up in a little skirt and heels (like a good girl).  I climbed up and in and he drove me around town while we made small talk.  He liked how I looked and was sweet about how femme I was for him.  After a bit, I couldn't take it anymore and had to see what was going on.  I asked him if I could touch his package and he agreed.  I reached over and laid my hand on the crotch of his jeans as he drove.  I could see his eyelids droop a little as I started to pet him.  One thing for certain, it was bigger than anything I'd seen or felt before.    Being the dirty slut, I wanted more, of course!  I started rubbing and petting him more and feeling his cock through the jeans, but it wasn't enough.  So I reached for the button of his jeans and he pushed his hips out and I unbuttoned them and quickly had the zipper down too.  My hand dove into his boxers and the heat coming out of his crotch was amazing.  But not as amazing as the 9 inch and thick cock I soon had my hand on.  He liked that a lot.  No we were driving around, his arm around my bare shoulders and my little hand pumping his cock.  I wasn't ready for more, but damn I could barely stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment